Friday, August 1, 2014

The Fold Over Clutch

I've been on pinterest for several days now looking for something new and exciting to make. I think that I found that something. Well, maybe not so much exciting, like OMG I have to make this or else, but it seemed really cute and super trendy. I found this Fold Over Clutch. I hate always carrying around a purse and also never being able to find anything b/c I always end up with a bunch of useless junk in it. I love the thought of a clutch b/c it isn't huge, but it's just big enough to carry the necessities. Well, here is mine!
Isn't it just the cutest thing ever! It doesn't feature any kind of strap or handle, but I don't think that it would be too hard to figure out where to put one.

These are made to order, and I will be putting this one up in my Etsy Shop very soon. I need to get all the proper pictures and then I will be set!

Well, that's it for now! Keep coming back for more adventures in sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment