Saturday, August 23, 2014

Projects! Projects! Projects!

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything new on here, but I have felt so blessed to be so busy that I haven't had time! After I made that diaper bag, 2 days later, I got a text from someone that loved it and wanted one exactly like it! Along with that, a lady asked me to make 2 shirt blankets out of her late fathers shirts. She was going to donate them to the goodwill, but then decided to keep his memory alive and make a blanket out of them. She said that it will be nice to be able to wrap herself up in his shirts and still be able to feel him. And then...Curtains! A friend of mine has been waiting on her curtains to be made by someone else but was having a hard time getting a time to do it. I took the job of course!

So lots of cutting...lots of sewing...and I will be posting pictures soon, so that's it for today. Just didn't want to be forgotten :) Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment