Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Tutu Dress

I decided one day that I wanted to try something a little different. Something that didn't require me to cut and sew, cut and sew, etc...That brought me to thinking about what my little girl would want mommy to make. I asked her one day who her favorite Tinkerbell fairy was. Of course she would say one that I didn't completely expect at all. The Pirate Fairy. Really? That was the last Tinkerbell movie we saw, but she knows what she likes. So, I was determined to make her a pirate fairy tutu dress. Well, it didn't really turn out how I wanted it to, but it did turn out beautiful and she took the stage!
She is my little model for sure. She will strike a pose when she knows that I am taking her picture. 
The Pirate Fairy wears a dark green outfit with a brown belt and some really awesome looking boots. Unfortunately I ran out of the green, so it's not more of a pretty princess fairy tutu dress. This is up for sale in my Etsy store

It was a really fun dress to put together, but now I am on a mission for more! I have been searching Etsy and any other websites that would have sell dresses like these, and I cannot find the fairies dresses, as in all the fairies from the Tinkerbell movies. I have the supplies to work on Tinkerbell next so until next time! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! That pop of red is really pretty in contrast to the other colors. If only I had a girl!

    ReplyDelete