Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Small Basket

I'm going to start off with my small baskets and then go to my larger ones later.

I love to organize. When you move as much as I do, you look for ways to be more organized and efficient. So what does any sane, organized person love to find? Really cute baskets! You can put your stuff in baskets and store them away. The only thing that people see is the cute baskets and not the junk in them. Sure, clear baskets and totes are great for knowing what you have, but do you really want everyone else know that you have a problem hoarding make up or just small useless items that may one be useful so you don't through them out? You know what I'm talking about. These baskets are the perfect counter piece for all that small stuff *that you just can't get rid of.

Dimensions are 7 1/2'' long 4'' wide 5'' tall

This is a fun piece to have in any home at a great price, and I can always make double of anything you want! 

Have a happy day and comments are always welcome :) Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment